Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 39% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,520 (19,706元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)