Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,658 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 6 hours ago)