Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12848 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 39% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,126 (16,545元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)