Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Lisbon, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 49% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toruń costs 45 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayacucho costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)