Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Lisbon, Portugal
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Lisbon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Lisbon (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lisbon you would need to make just about €2,894 (﷼ 148,213,526) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)