Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Eindhoven costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $4,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Omsk costs руб 52 (about 5 hours ago)