Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,104 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PEN / VND
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,600 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,578 (61,198,964 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.40 (about 1 hour ago)