Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,779 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00051 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,600 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,780 (13,284,887 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)