Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03915 PEN / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,198 prices entered by 1,012 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,629 (ARS $169,351) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)