Cost of living in Yantai, China vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.069 BOB / CNY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 14% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b14,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b12,035 (11,264元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)