Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.842 BOB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,676 (9,054 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)