Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09408 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 29% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b10,596 (₨112,620) in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)