Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.402 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,781 (€2,235) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b12,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)