Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09408 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 38% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b13,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b8,040 (₨85,456) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)