Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.381 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 755 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,233 (€2,414) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)