Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.694 BOB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 264 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b27,636 (C$4,854) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b12,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 5 hours ago)