Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06327 BOB / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b28,269 (¥446,782) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$115 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Neuquén costs ARS $265 (about 3 hours ago)