Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.074 BOB / CNY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,274 (16,090元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)