Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 BOB / IDR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b13,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b12,005 (Rp 24,859,512) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Havana costs 3.52 CUC (about 4 hours ago)