Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.877 BOB / AED
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,699 (Dirham 10,495) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)