Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.322 BOB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,918 prices entered by 435 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,634 (R$ 11,825) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b15,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)