Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00965 BOB / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,129 prices entered by 485 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,058 (CH$1,767,449) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)