Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34113 BOB / MXN
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b13,841 (Mex$ 40,575) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)