Cost of living in Salem, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09356 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 36% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b13,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b8,278 (₨88,472) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)