Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.901 BOB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,322 ($2,220) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)