Cost of living in Paris, France vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.332 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 156% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b33,232 (€3,988) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)