Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.694 BOB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 914 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b27,070 (C$4,754) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)