Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06303 BOB / JPY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,298 (¥353,748) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)