Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.071 BOB / CNY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 15% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b12,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b10,158 (9,484元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)