Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34380 BOB / MXN
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b14,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b12,088 (Mex$ 35,160) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)