Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.779 BOB / MAD
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,676 (18,850 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Havana costs 3.52 CUC (about 4 hours ago)