Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.603 BOB / GBP
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b26,135 (£2,722) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b15,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$29,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Monaco costs €150 (about 3 hours ago)