Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.862 BOB / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,771 prices entered by 348 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b14,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b13,375 (S/. 7,182) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 6 hours ago)