Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08132 BOB / BDT
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b10,700 (Taka 131,572) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 4 hours ago)