Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06348 BOB / JPY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,329 (¥320,220) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b15,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)