Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs La Paz, Bolivia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b11,714 (﷼ 71,468,614) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 3 hours ago)