Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06328 BOB / JPY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,513 (¥213,545) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b12,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)