Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.105 BOB / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 861 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b27,588 (13,105 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b13,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)