Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09408 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 31% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b14,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b9,596 (₨101,995) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)