Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00184 BOB / COP
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b9,627 (COL$5,235,822) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)