Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.894 BOB / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,990 (2,464 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b12,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Recife costs R$ 5.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Natal costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)