Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 867 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09409 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 31% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b10,408 (₨110,616) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)