Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.072 BOB / CNY
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b13,759 (12,838元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)