Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.906 BOB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,930 ($2,162) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 2 hours ago)