Cost of living in Cuttack, India vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09408 BOB / INR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 21% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b12,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b9,421 (₨100,134) in Cuttack.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)