Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.120 BOB / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 959 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b37,822 (kr33,756) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b15,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)