Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44069 BOB / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b13,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b10,988 (E£ 24,933) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 3 hours ago)