Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.309 BOB / BRL
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,622 (R$ 11,173) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 6 hours ago)