Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00472 BOB / IQD
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,871 (3,361,271 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)