Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 BOB / IDR
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b14,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b11,750 (Rp 24,330,445) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 3 hours ago)